Friday, December 3, 2010

Artist statement

Artist statement

            In class our assignment was to make a logo. The logo should  represent a job that relates to Computer Arts. I chose a video game designer.

            My logo shows how fun and exciting my games are. I have a wiggling octopus that is a fun vibrant red. To express his excitement, he has a large open mouth and bulging eyes. The font is bold and loud. It is on a dynamic angle that is coming out of his mouth as if he was yelling.

            I chose to make my logo an octopus because there are many different areas that the player needs to focus on at one time. The octopus represents the ability to multitask with its eight arms.

            The legs of the octopus are in a variety of poses. The negative spaces between the legs are all different. This shows that my games are unpredictable and unique. It also makes the design more interesting to the viewer.



By Henry Buzadi

No comments:

Post a Comment