Thursday, January 20, 2011


ARTIST STATEMENT for (Clay Animation)

The main characters of my Clay animation are the Dinosaur and the three little people. The story line for my Clay animation is that there is a dinosaur that is roaming the city of Purpleville. There are three young purple kids that are awfully frightened of the dionosuar and run away from it. The dionsaur is very sad and starts to cry ;(.
The message I am trying to get across in this movie is that it what’s inside that counts. I chose this topic because I think it is a big issue because most people judge others by there looks. I don’t think it is very fair to people how they judge each other.

The meterials I used were clay,some form of cardbord and water colour pencils.The program I used to edit my claymation is Imovie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment